WHAT IS THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF STATE FACILITIES ADMINISTRATORS (NASFA)?
NASFA is the only association dedicated exclusively to the state facilities professional and the unique challenges they face. Our diverse members are responsible for the planning, development, operations and maintenance of state facilities. Members represent facilities professionals in the departments of administration, transportation, real estate, parks, corrections, human services, and colleges and universities.
The National Association of State Facilities Administrators (NASFA) is a professional organization whose mission is fostering communication and providing leadership in the development and implementation of state facility administration practices.
NASFA's purpose is to provide value to our members by sharing information, leveraging knowledge, resources, and trends in the industry.
- Exchange of ideas and information among state facilities administrators;
- Provide a forum for the study of effective state facilities administration and to develop cooperative mechanisms for the improvement of all aspects of state facilities administration and management;
- Promote more effective regional cooperation and the development of programs of mutual interest to adjacent States through conferences and other methods;
- Engage in programs for the training, education and development of state facilities managers and administrators through seminars and other appropriate methods;
- Gather, analyze and distribute information, including data on state facilities policies and practices, legislation, new programs, and other items of interest to the States.
NASFA membership offers facilities professionals the opportunity to:
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with other facilities administrators from across the country;
- Exchange ideas, methods and technical information on managing, planning, and operating state facilities;
- Promote proper and efficient methods of administration of state facilities through publications and conferences;
- Explore potential partnerships with state facilities administrators and private sector providers.
Click here to learn more about NASFA Membership